Supporting the Community
To further support the community, the San Antonio Botanical Garden is pleased to donate a limited number of family four-pack admissions (up to $60 value) each year to qualified nonprofit organizations. We cannot donate monetary gifts, memberships, gardening supplies, plants, or gift shop items.
Please be aware the Botanical Garden receives many more applications each year than we are able to fulfill. Preference will be given to organizations whose missions and values most closely align with our own. To apply, please take the eligibility test below.
Take the Eligibility Quiz
- Is my organization located in Bexar, Atascosa, Bandera, Comal, Frio, Gillespie, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Medina, Uvalde, or Wilson county?
- Is my organization a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit OR a preschool, elementary, middle, or high school OR an associated PTA?
- Is my event six or more weeks away?
If you answered NO to any of the questions above, you are not eligible to apply. If you answered YES to all of the above questions, continue below.
- Is my organization a sports, cheer, or dance team or a musical ensemble?
- Is the requested donation for an individual or family?
- Is the requested donation to be used for employee gifts or incentives?
- Has my organization received a donation from the Botanical Garden in the past 12 months?
If you answered NO to all of these last four questions, you are eligible to apply. If you answered YES to any of these last four questions, you are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
The Botanical Garden handles all donation requests through DonationMatch. No requests by phone, email, or mail will be accepted.
To submit a donation request for your event, please visit DonationMatch.
Be sure to use the referral code SABOT to ensure the request displays for review.
Donation requests are reviewed on a monthly basis. You will receive a notification letting you if your request was approved.