Friday, March 11 | 6 - 8:30 p.m.
Bring your flashlight and experience the nocturnal side of the garden with the family. Explore the Botanical Garden by moonlight, find your way through the light maze, fun tours, hands-on activities:
- Campfire stories
- San Antonio River Authority activity
- Get to Know Nocturnal Pollinators
- Create a Constellation Viewer
- Make your own UV flower pattern
- Night bug hunt in Sensory Garden
Be sure to bundle up! S’mores and Frito Pie will be available for purchase!
Fee: Included with Garden admission and membership